The Real Estate Group is locally owned and operated with many years of property management experience. Whether you need to rent your current home or multiple investment properties, we can provide the professional property management services you are looking for.
Every investment property is different, we are happy to discuss your unique property management needs. We are pleased to provide the services listed above and welcome the opportunity to address your specific needs. We also provide property management services for the following Hampton Roads cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth and Chesapeake, Virginia.
The Real Estate Group is proud of our property management team. We are reliable, honest, and enjoy a solid track record of success in serving the Hampton Roads area. Want to find out what your home should rent for in TODAY's market?
Complete the form below or call:
Nick Chandley, Operations Manager: 757-512-7225
We have the resources to market your property effectively. One of the biggest fears of homeowners who are managing tenants is being able to market the home and keep the income stream coming with as little interruption as possible. We use the following tools (and more) to market your home and get it in front of qualified renters.
- Real Estate Information Network (MLS), exposing your property to nearly 7,000 local real estate agents
- Featured on real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and a host of others
- TREG.com, our company website, one of the most visited websites in Hampton Roads
- Promoted among the 250 agents of The Real Estate Group along with their prospective rental clients
- We work closely with the our military community. Your property will be shared with the Military Housing Office
- Your property will be featured on PCSmoves.com, a national real estate website that serves the unique real estate needs of our military. The Real Estate Group is proud to be the exclusive real estate company for PCSmoves.com in the Hampton Roads region
- Social Media Marketing
This is typically one of the toughest situations for owners to deal with on their own. We have the experience to navigate the world of rent collections and legal proceedings. When needed, we coordinate the following for your Suffolk property:
- Five Day Notices
- Unlawful Detainers
- Court Proceedings
We can make your life easier with accurate accounting for your property that provides you the peace of mind of knowing that records are being kept correctly and are readily accessible for you when needed.We provide the following accounting services for our valued Suffolk clients:
- Monthly Owner's Statement
- Year End Statement
- Owner's IRS 1099
- Payments to Contractors
- Bank Deposits
We provide thorough screening for potential tenants including:
- Credit Report
- Employment Verification
- Previous Landlord Reference
- Income Qualification
It is important to keep your home in good repair and rentable condition.
We understand how difficult that can be if you are not living nearby or are busy with other tasks.
- Written Move-In/Move-Out Inspections
- Routine Property Evaluations
- Repairs to Your Property
- Annual Smoke Detector Certifications
Income property can have various tax benefits.
We recommend that you see your accountant or CPA for a list of the tax benefits related to your specific situation and property.